Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hey all :) For the next four months (Feb-May) I will be living on the beautiful Kibbutz Tzuba, about fifteen minutes outside of Jerusalem, Israel. It is currently one days before I leave for NY and three days before my group (about 70 teenagers from around the country) embark for Israel. I should probably start packing. oops. I will be posting here occasionally to update you all on my new adventures. I am really looking forward to this trip and to my future experiences but saying to bye to everyone has definitely been hard. I want to thank those who made my last week in Pittsburgh amazing!
This post is quite short, but I blame the laundry that's calling my name.

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. right on girly...looking forward to your reads - go crazy out there (dont tell your father I told you that...oops, is this public)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You going to join me and Benny in Nepal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no thanks, im good with my beautiful view of the Judean Hills

    ReplyDelete